Sales Representative – East Coast
STARCH CREATIVE: Better Brand Experiences, Made Together.
Built on decades of experience in developing and delivering cutting edge creative solutions, Starch provides brands with comprehensive design and marketing support. From the big picture to the finest detail, our team works collectively to effectively manage ideas from concept to completion.
We are a full-service experiential design agency and fabrication company based in Costa Mesa, CA, New York NY and Portland, Oregon. We create culturally resonant experiences for fans of the brands we love. Together we lead a strong team of innovative thinkers, builders, strategists, designers, and producers, united by our shared love for creating.
We believe our success is driven by our richly diverse and passionate team of talented individuals. We are hiring additional team members who enjoy collaborating with others, but also work well independently. We are looking for people who are motivated, self-driven, passionate and fun. We hope you’re inspired to learn more.
Sales Representative – East Coast: What You Will Accomplish
As our Sales Representative for the East Coast, you will help grow our new office and overall business for the northeast. You are based out of the New York office in a hybrid role with fun travel throughout the region. You will engage with various top retail and consumer brands and be the face of the company everyday. We expect a high level of customer service, industry knowledge and work ethic. You will continuously drive to bring in new accounts that result in increased revenue for Starch. You maintain personal and meaningful one-on-one connectivity and assure industry and potential client awareness by providing expertise, knowledge, new product information and such consistent with Starch objectives and standards. If you are looking to achieve high sale growth objectives set by an innovative company creating global experiential trends, who rewards and develops top performers, we are the place for you.
How You Will be Successful:
- Achieve sales goals and key business metrics by flawlessly executing the company’s strategies and tactics for growth.
- Utilize company programs to increase business with new and existing customers to drive growth through customer events, the build out of retail stores and development of customer brands.
- Maintain an effective sales funnel so that new customers are being identified and new business results from effective funnel management.
- Actively research the retail industry identifying potential customers in our target market.
- Identify and build mutually beneficial relationships with venture capitalists to identify new opportunities for retail growth.
- Build an annual sales plan in line with company objectives.
- Provide monthly communication to company leadership, providing assessments of the current business environment and opportunities for growth with an action plan to achieve the sales plan.
- Work with our sister fabrication company (Purpose Supply Co) to provide a total solution for customers looking to open new retail stores.
- Collaborate with the companies Project Managers to ensure customer needs are exceeded and loyal customers are developed.
- Be a student of Starch business so that you can sell our products and services effectively and act as a liaison between our customers and the company.
Skills for Success
Years of Professional Experience: 5 years of sales experience in the agency and/or retail industry. Valid US driver’s license with no outstanding issues.
A formal education and creative degrees/certifications are welcomed, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
- Salary = $75,000
- Variable compensation – Rewarding compensation plan to incentivize high performance and achieve/exceed annual sales goals.
Just Be Yourself
Starch is committed to creating an inclusive environment where you are empowered to be the best version of your authentic self. All we ask is you be you and respect the differences, views, backgrounds, and beliefs of others. At Starch we are proud that equal opportunities thrive, and everyone is set up for their unique career success.
Starch is an equal employment opportunity of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and treating our associates and applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Our positions go quickly. Apply today to join the Starch team. Hireme@starchcreative.com
DON’T SEE WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR?
Submit a general request and we will reach out if a position opens up in the near future:
Starch is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our employees, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. Starch is an equal employment opportunity. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating all associates and applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
If you are applying for a job and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email us at ADA@starchcreative.com or mail us at 1010 W 17th Street, Costa Mesa, CA 92627 and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that this e-mail address is dedicated only for inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation.